Sipera Systems provides a real-time unified communications (UC) security platform that enables enterprises to simplify and confidently deploy their VoIP and unified communications over any network to any device while service providers can protect and quickly offer new IP-based communication services. Sipera Systems was acquired by Avaya in 2011.
I was the first marketing hire by Sipera and executed its launch to enterprises and service providers while defining Sipera’s brand and go-to-market plan. I built a team of five over time that was responsible for public relations, demand generation, sales collateral, competitive analysis, web site, training and documentation.
- Built successful marketing campaigns, including webinars, email, tradeshows, sales collateral and online programs, that resulted in thousands of qualified leads.
- Implemented marketing automation tools and Salesforce.com to measure the ROI of lead generation programs and track leads through the sales funnel.
- Launched #1 ranked web site and PPC campaign that surpassed industry metrics.
- Acted as company spokesperson and established key relationships with editors/analysts to generate widespread coverage
- Established brand credibility through winning several product awards including Best of Interop.